Belzona 4141FR is a fire-resistant, lightweight repair composite for the rebuilding and protection of damaged vertical and overhead concrete surfaces.
This high-build system simplifies application whilst providing durable results, both thanks to its mechanical properties and the fact that it is fire resistant. It will not propagate flames and releases little to no smoke.
Additionally, as a solvent-free material, it is ideal for both internal and external masonry. It will not alter in appearance as it experiences no shrinkage during cure.
- Resistant to fire (Euroclass classification of B s1 d0)
- Lightweight material can be applied onto vertical and overhead concrete surfaces
- Can be applied indoors without any vapours emitting
- Solvent-free system experiences no shrinkage, expansion or distortion upon curing
Applications for Belzona 4141FR:
- High rise buildings
- Underground car parking structures/parking lots
- Metro/subway systems
Key technical data
|Mixing ratio (Base:Solidifier:Aggregate)||2.84 : 1 : 30 by weight|
|Working life||50 minutes at 20°C (68°F)|
|Heat resistance||During fire testing the product was exposed to greater than 1,900°C (3,450°F) for periods of 30 minutes, with no damage or loss of material from the surface|
|Fire resistance||When tested in accordance with ISO 11925-2 (SFI) and EN 13823 (SBI) and certified in accordance with EN 13501-1, the system achieved a classification of B s1 d0|
|Volume capacity||5,000 cm³ (305 in³) / 3 kg|
|Shelf life||3 years|